Northwest Tech provides comprehensive services to assist businesses and organizations. From business education, consulting and training for new technologies, to strategic planning for new business ventures, to skills training for regulatory compliance, and consulting process design, Northwest Tech serves as a strategic partner to assist your organization in maximizing potential and achieving your goals.
As a workforce resource, Northwest Tech provides customized training designed through needs assessment, curriculum design and a variety of training delivery methods. Training is conducted at times and places that meet your business needs and the needs of your staff.
Our Business and Industry Services group has a proven track record in assisting organizations with employee retention, cost control and reduction, increased productivity, increased organizational effectiveness and improved employee morale.
We provide customized training solutions related to:
- Computer and technology solutions
- Employee interaction skills
- Leadership enhancement and staff development
- Supervisory and management skills
- Quality management systems (ISO9000, ISO14000, TS16949)
- Safety and environmental health compliance
- Safety culture implementation
- Team engagement and retention
- Technical and industrial maintenance
- Technical skill enhancement
For questions about Business and Industry Services at the Alva campus, contact Charlotte Hadwiger by phone at 580.327.0344 by phone or by email at email@example.com or Jessica Kreigh by phone at 580.327.0344 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For questions about Business and Industry Services at the Fairview campus, contact Steve Kliewer by phone at 580.227.3708 or by email at email@example.com or Kelley Burggraf by phone at 580.227.3708 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.